Wednesday, January 24, 2018

This Week's Reads

Salem
by Oniijuice (DeviantArt)


God Save The Queen by Kate Locke
The Immortal Empire #1 (Goodreads)
**I've seen this one around and may have grabbed it before at some point but never got around to reading it. There was a post on a FB group and everyone was raving about it so decided to give it another try.













My Favorite Thing is Monsters by Emil Ferris
My Favorite Thing is Monsters #1 (Goodreads)
**This was on the new shelf at the library and it mostly caught my attention because graphic novels are not usually this long. The horror and murder mystery aspect made me bring it home.

1 comment:

  1. My Favorite Thing looks fun! I like the sound of a murder mystery in graphic novel form... and God Save the Queen looks fun!

    ReplyDelete