Wednesday, May 23, 2018

This Week's Reads

Goodnight
by Red-Izak (DeviantArt)


An Echo of Things to Come by James Islington
The Licanius Trilogy #2 (Goodreads)
**I really liked book one, The Shadow of What Was Lost. Islington has created an interesting epic fantasy world, even with some similarities to other magical places, it is still unique and entertaining.













Visions of Magic by Regan Hastings
The Awakening #1 (Goodreads)
**So I ended up requesting this book based on my way too big tbr on Goodreads, and trying to make it a bit smaller. Put in the total number in random # generator and this is the book that came up. I really don't remember putting this book on there or anything about it, that said when I read the blurb, it still sounds like a book I would enjoy. With hunted witches and magic with some romance thrown in I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

1 comment: