Thursday, June 7, 2018

This Week's Reads



**We love animated movies and Wreck-It Ralph was one of my son's favorites. I love Disney so I was happy to see all the princesses.



Wizard for Hire by Obert Skye
(Goodreads)
**I love the artwork on this cover and it's why I first picked it up.  The storyline sounds like a good one. A son trying to find his missing parents but cannot go to the police. In comes the not so savory wizard who may or may not be what he claims.













Suitors and Sabotage by Cindy Anstey
(Goodreads)
**Again with the covers. This author always has great covers.
Ya, Historical Fiction about an female artist who falls for her suitors brother. Unfortunately, someone is trying to "harm" the brother.













Death Doesn't Bargain by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Deadman's Cross #2 (Goodreads)
**I ended up liking book one more than I thought. This series takes place in the same world as Kenyon's Dark Hunters series (which I love) but much earlier. It taking place earlier is probably why I'm still reading them.

1 comment:

  1. Wizard for Hire looks fun! And I like that cover of Suitors & sabotage too.

    ReplyDelete