Thursday, June 14, 2018

This Week's Reads

Peridot's Hand Shaped Spaceship
by ResidentEvilffs (DeviantArt)

Midnight Marked by Chloe Neill
Chicagoland Vampires #12  (Goodreads)
**This series finished last year so I thought it was time finish the last two books. This is one of my favorite UF series. It has a bit of everything besides the vampires.














Legendary by Stephanie Gerber
Caraval #2 (Goodreads)
**I went into Caraval not expecting much and ended up liking more than I thought I would. The sisters are still dealing with the fallout from book 1 and the only way out is to play the game again and find out Legend's real name.













The Burning Maze by Rick Riordan
The Trials of Apollo #3 (Goodreads)
**This is not my favorite series by Riordan but still highly entertaining and I find them a fun read.


1 comment:

  1. I've looked at Chloe Neill's books a bunch of times, they look fun. Plus Chicago would be a cool UF setting.

    ReplyDelete