Friday, March 22, 2019

This Week's Reads

Ireland Abandoned
by Elementalist (DeviantArt)
**Haven't done one of these in awhile. Have been sick a lot lately. Mostly sinuses, which causes pain all around my eyes, making difficult to read. Finally getting back to normal.


Wild Country by Anne Bishop
The Others #7 (Goodreads)
**Just finished this one. This wasn't my favorite but it's still one of my favorite series. I'll also probably reread this one again to pick up on things I might have missed.














Off Planet by Aileen Erin
Aunare Chronicles #1 (Goodreads)
**Received this from the publisher, Ink Monster, via NetGalley. I liked the author's supernatural series so I was willing to give this one a try. I'm hit or miss with sci-fi. Not far into this one but so far I like it.













Cast in Oblivion by Michelle Sagara
Chronicles of Elantra #14 (Goodreads)
**Another favorite series. This one seems to be getting better. It might be that I was happier with Kaylin in this one. She seemed to finally be getting that she actually needs to learn something about the symbols on her body and what she is able to do with them.






No comments:

Post a Comment