Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Book Review ~ Bite Club

Bite Club (Morganville Vampires #10)
By Rachel Caine
Published By NAL

SummaryAfter discovering that vampires populate her town, college student Claire Danvers knows that the undead just want to live their lives. But someone else wants them to get ready to rumble. 

There's a new extreme sport getting picked up on the Internet: bare- knuckle fights pitting captured vampires against each other-or humans. Tracking the remote signal leads Claire- accompanied by her friends and frenemies-to discover that what started as an online brawl will soon threaten everyone in Morganville...


My Thoughts: I enjoyed most of this book. Claire has once again found herself in the middle of the Morganville drama. The only difference this time is Shane is on the wrong side of said drama. I liked having Shane's POV but wish it had been done differently. It seemed to get muddled and break up the flow of the story whenever it flipped over to Shane. I personally would have preferred something like Eve's diary at the end of the book telling us what he was thinking. 
I'm also not sure how I feel about the Eve/Michael announcement. I feel I should be happy about it but I'm just not.
I seem to have a thing for the crazies in this story. Myrnin is still my favorite vamp and I really like Miranda in this book. I hope we get more of her in the future.
Overall another great installment in this series and I'm definitely looking forward to the next book.


Rating: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment