Monday, September 12, 2011

Book Review (Shorts) ~ A Fantasy Medley

A Fantasy Medley
edited by Yanni Kuznia
Published By Subterranean

Zen and the Art of Vampirism By Kelley Armstrong: Takes place in the Otherworld series. I loved this story of how Zoe Takano gets rid of two vampires who decided they were going to take over her city.
Riding the Shore of the River of Death By Kate Elliott: from Crown of Stars. I'm not familiar with the series or world this story takes place in. I started reading it and it did not hold my attention so I skipped ahead.
From Russia, with Love By CE Murphy: characters from Negotiator Trilogy. This is described as Janx and Daisani fighting for the affection of Baba Yaga's daughter. I found it to be more about how these two characters are intertwined with each other. It made me more curious to find out what happened between this story and where they are in the series.
Words Like Coins By Robin Hobb: This takes place in Farseer world. This was another where I wasn't familiar with the world and had trouble getting into.

No comments:

Post a Comment