Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine.It's a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating.






Last Breath (Morganville Vampires #11)
By Rachel Caine
Published By NAL Hardcover
expected Release Date: November 1, 2011

Summary: With her boss preoccupied researching the Founder Houses in Morganville, student Claire Danvers is left to her own devices when she learns that three vampires have vanished without a trace. She soon discovers that the last person seen with one of the missing vampires is someone new to town-a mysterious individual named Magnus. After an uneasy encounter with Morganville's latest resident, Claire is certain Magnus isn't merely human. But is he a vampire-or something else entirely?

**Haven't gotten tired of this series yet. I just recently finished and enjoyed Bite Club. Glad there is not too long of a wait before the next one is available.

3 comments:

  1. I've seen this series around but haven't really looked at it. I should, sounds like an intriguing plot! Isn't it nice when you're reading a series and you don't have to wait a year to read the next one? I hope to hear your review! Thanks for sharing your pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! This one looks so good! (I'm on a huge vampire kick lately; so anything vamp hits my list pretty quickly!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not gonna lie, I haven't read this series yet. I know, I know! I just got kind of tired of vamps there for a while. Everyone says it's so good though, so I think I need to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete