Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Book Review (Shorts) ~ Hexed

Hexed
Published By Berkley mass market


Four of the bestselling names in romance and fantasy come together in this collection of thrilling novellas featuring powerful women who know how to handle a hex or two...


Magic Dreams (Kate Daniels 4.5) by Ilona Andrews 
I haven't started this series yet but I've read both novellas and loved them. 


Ice Shards (Sisters of the Moon 9.5) by Yasmine Galenorn
Loved learning more about Iris and her past. Would also like to hear more about Howl and his pack. 


Double Hexed (Stormwalker 3.5) by Allyson James
Found this story very entertaining even though I was not familiar with the series. I was intrigued by almost all the characters that were in the story. Will be looking into it more.


Blood Debt (Anna Strong Chronicles 6.5) by Jeanne C Stein
This didn't grab me in the same way as the other three. It was still a good read I see myself at least trying the first book in the series.



No comments:

Post a Comment