Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking The Spine.It's a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases we are eagerly anticipating

Shadow Heir (Dark Swan #4)
By Richelle Mead
Published By Bantam
expected Release Date: December 27, 2011

Summary: Shaman-for-hire Eugenie Markham strives to keep the mortal realm safe from trespassing entities. But as the Thorn Land's prophecy-haunted queen, there's no refuge for her and her soon-to-be-born-children when a mysterious blight begins to devastate the Otherworld...

The spell-driven source of the blight isn't the only challenge to Eugenie's instincts. Fairy king Dorian is sacrificing everything to help, but Eugenie can't trust the synergy drawing them back together. The uneasy truce between her and her shape shifter ex-lover Kiyo is endangered by secrets he can't--or won't--reveal. And as a formidable force rises to also threaten the human world, Eugenie must use her own cursed fate as a weapon--and risk the ultimate sacrifice.

**This series has been up and down for me but right now I still look forward to them. I like this cover better than the pink one.

5 comments:

  1. Great pick I love Michelle! I haven't read anything other than her VA series though so I'd have to start this one!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    This sounds really interesting! Although I haven't read anything in this series!!
    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that cover!

    here's my WOW post! stop by?!
    http://www.lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Pick, Richelle Mead is a very good writer:D

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never read Richelle Mead's adult titles. And I love her! Maybe I should start...?

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete