Saturday, July 13, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews to share your weekly book haul. It can be what you bought, received, borrowed, or were gifted. For more info you can go here.

Library
The Summer Prince by Alaya Dawn Johnson
The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani


Black Dawn by Rachel Caine (Morganville Vampires #12)
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau (The Testing #1)

Gifts (birthday last week)
The Sentinel Mage by Emily Gee (The Cursed Kingdoms #1)
Kindred in Death by J.D. Robb (In Death #29)

Night Vision by Yasmine Galenorn (Indigo Court #4)
The Magickers Chronicles by Emily Drake (Volume One; The Magickers, The Curse of Arkady)
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl


5 comments:

  1. I tried "The School for Good and Evil" but I couldn't get past page 100. It was a little too drawn out. It had all the potential but none of the follow-through for me. I hope you have better luck. Happy reading!

    Tsuki's STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read The Testing and The School of Good and Evil. I've heard mixed things about them both, but they both look SO good.
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already read School For, The Testing, Beautiful Darkness, and The Summer Prince! Enjoy :)
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul!! Rachel Caine :) School of Good and Evil and The testing are both high on my wishlist! Happy Reading!
    Here are my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed The Testing. Hope you do too. I can't wait for the second! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete