Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Armchair BEA 2015 ~ Introductions


Tell us a bit about yourself: How long have you been blogging? Where are you from? How did you get into blogging?
**Hi, Kristina here. I've been here sorta blogging for about  5 yrs. This started and sometimes is still a place where I could vent about a book. Also, since I love series, it helps me keep track of my thoughts on the old books so I don't have to do a reread when the new one comes out.

Why do you loving reading and blogging?
**Reading has always been an escape for me. Which is why you won't see many if any contemporary books on here. I have enough real life in my life don't need to read more.

What is your theme song?
Don't know that it's a theme song but I'm really enjoying Carrie Underwood's newest song "Little Toy Guns". I also love the fantasy aspect of the video.


What is your favorite genre and why?
This depends on my mood. The main ones are Fantasy, UF (Urban Fantasy), and PNR (Paranormal Romance). It doesn't matter if it is adult, YA, or MG as long as it's a good book I'll read it.

What book are you reading right now?
Many. I was having trouble settling on one and started many. I seem to be going more with The Grendel Affair but trying to finish Fun Home by the end of the week. The last is Gris Grimly's Frankenstein. There may be a few more that I looked at when trying to decide :)













2 comments:

  1. I love the look of Gris Grimly's Frankenstein! I recently bought the book, which I have scandalously never read. I heard the graphic novel incorporates a lot of the original text, so I definitely want to check it out after I read the the novel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Keri, Frankenstein looks groovy! Happy ABEA!

    ReplyDelete