Monday, June 29, 2015

What We're Reading


So I finally started The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. Finished The Eye of the World this past weekend. While I enjoyed it overall, it is a long book and there were certain spots/chapters that I felt could have just been skipped. I do have a lot of questions still and will be going on to book two to find out more.                                                                  







I also squeezed in Saga Vol. 1 this past weekend. I've heard nothing but great things about this graphic novel series. I'm not sure how I feel about it. Right now I don't love it as much as everyone else seems too. I did think the artwork was better than a lot I've seen but the story didn't really grab me. I'll read the next volume at least to see if it interests me more.







Library Haul
I do have several books from the library this week that I'm trying to decide between, I've started Rook
by Sharon Cameron. It's another that hasn't fully grabbed my interest. I find the main character annoying and don't know if I want to invest my time to continue.
I'm also trying to catch back up on some series I started. I have a list going of book 2s that have been out for awhile but I still haven't gotten to. The first I picked up is The Unbound by Victoria Schwab. I grabbed Vicious by this author while I was there.

Some others that I picked up that are more likely to be read are: Eighth Grave After Dark by Darynda Jones (will be caught up on this series), The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent, and The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason.



Plenty to choose from, now just to settle in and start reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment