Wednesday, June 29, 2016

This Week's Reads

by Thomas Wightman (blog)

The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May
The Falconer #2 (Goodreads)
**I think I love the covers of these books better than the actual books. Already finished this one and I love the side characters so much more than I like Aileana and Kiaran.
It is a very readable series and I feel bad that I don't love these two characters as much as everyone else seems to. That said I will probably still read the third book just to find out what happens in the end.










Stiletto by Daniel O'Malley
The Checquy Files #2 (Goodreads)
**I really loved book 1 (The Rook) and am hoping that this book is just as good.
















Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
Ivory and Bone #1 (Goodreads)
**I'm intrigued by the premise of this one. It's not just a historical fantasy, it's a prehistoric fantasy. I'm interested to see if the characters feel prehistoric not modern placed in prehistoric time.

No comments:

Post a Comment