Thursday, June 23, 2016

Some Thursday Randomness

I haven't done one of these in awhile. Some old stuff and some newer stuff to peruse.

Art
Lips Art by Jazmina Daniel (instagram)


While looking for dragons came across Alvia Alcedo (DeviantArt) not only is there great artwork, you can get the artwork on jewelry.
Tropical Fairy Dragon
by Alvia Alcedo (DeviantArt)
Red Mountain
by Alvia Alcedo (DeviantArt)
Art By Aelia (Esty)

Reading Lists
Just a couple of articles I found on Epic Reads. One is the best YA book trailers of all time and the other is YA Fairy Tale retellings. These are just a few of my favorites from each list.
Trailers (website)
Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger. The quirky feel to this trailer goes so well with the series.


A Study In Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro. This made me really want to read this book and would watch it if it was a series.

YA Retellings (website / graphic)
I realized that I've read some from most of the categories but the most has been from Little Red Riding Hood, which surprised me.
Goodreads
One of my favorite authors or retelling is Jessica Day George. This series is a retelling of the 12 Dancing Princesses
Goodreads




No comments:

Post a Comment