Wednesday, June 1, 2016

This Week's Reads



**I've been in a weird reading slump lately. Started several books but can't seem to settle on one of them. They're all good just can't stay interested long enough to finish one.


Invision by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Chronicles of Nick #7 (Goodreads)
**My favorite character from  my favorite author/series.
















Huntress  (Goodreads)
Devil's Bargain by Christine Warren
The Robber Bride by Marjorie M Liu
Down in the Ground Where the Dead Men Go by Caitlin Kittredge
Sin Slayer by Jenna Maclaine
**One of the many anthologies that I own but haven't read yet. Reading the Robber Bride right now, first I've read from this author and looking forward to more.











Hidden by Benedict Jacka
Alex Verus #5 (Goodreads)
**I'm really enjoying this series. The cover quote from Jim Butcher really goes with the feeling of these books. Unfortunately, I'm almost caught up, there's only 7 released so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment