Wednesday, April 4, 2018

This Week's Reads

Highway to Hell
by EreSaw (DeviantArt)

I had a hard time finding anything new that I wanted to read this week. Managed to find these two and will probably continue some rereads.


The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco
The Bone Witch #2 (Goodreads)
**By the end of book 1 I really ended up liking more than I thought I would. It left me wanting to know what would happen with Tea and her journey next.














Warcross by Marie Lu
Warcross #1 (Goodreads)
** I've seen this one around a lot since it came out and have heard some good things about it. The premise sounds like it should be good but whenever there is a lot of hype I don't always agree.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I liked Warcross! Wasn't amazing or anything but it was a solid 3, maybe 4 star read for me? And The Heart Forger looks good- I just saw that today at Barnes & Noble and it looks so nice in person!

    ReplyDelete