Wednesday, April 18, 2018

This Week's Reads

Mother of Earth
by SifterOne (DeviantArt)
**A bunch of series reads this week


Lake Silence by Anne Bishop
The Others #6 (Goodreads)
**I've loved this series since book 1. Even the not great ones are still really good. The fact that we are spreading out into other parts of The Others world and meeting /interacting with other characters makes it even better and helps to stop it from getting stale.












The Gathering of The Lost by Helen Lowe
The Wall of Night (Goodreads)
**I'm worried about this one only because I cannot remember much from book 1. I'm hoping it will come back as I start reading this. On the plus, this seems to have better reviews than The Heir of Night.














A Local Habitation by Seanan McGuire
October Daye #2 (Goodreads)
**I had grabbed Rosemary and Rue and started to read it only to realize that I had already read it. Then found that I had book 3 but not this one.  The mix of fairie and modern worlds plus the detective mystery angle was well done in book 1, hoping for more in this one.







1 comment:

  1. Ooh I need to get Lake Silence even though I haven't read any Others books. I'm just gonna start w/ that one. :) And The Gathering of the Lost has an amazing cover.

    ReplyDelete