Wednesday, August 1, 2018

This Week's Reads

Guardian of the Lower Nile
by The-SixthLeafClover (DeviantArt)


Magic Harvest by Mary Karlik
Fairy Trafficking #1 (GoodReads)
**Received this from Ink Monster and NetGalley. Expected Release: September 2018
***The concept of this one interested me. A half-fairy, Layla, has lived through a dragon attack that killed her mother and step father leaving her with her full blooded little sister and a fairy clan that despises her due to her tainted blood. When her sister is kidnapped and taken to the human world she is the only one that can goes looking for her. There she finds Fairy trafficking, magic harvesting, and murder.









The Memory of Fire by Callie Bates
The Waking Land #2 (Goodreads)
**This is the sequel to The Waking Land. I liked most of that book. It wasn't perfect but it was enough to keep me interested and want to read more. With magic awake and out in a world where magic is illegal there is a lot to deal with.












Doctor Who Paradox Lost by George Mann
Doctor Who #48 (Goodreads)
**I actually grabbed a few Doctor Who books this week but this is the first I'm reading. This is my second favorite combo of Doctor and companions. I've read another by this author featuring this group and really liked it. Hoping for more of the same.

1 comment:

  1. Magic Harvest sounds good. I kinda like the sound of The Memory of Fire too.

    ReplyDelete