Thursday, August 23, 2018

This Week's Reads

Throne of Shadow
by Shadaan (DeviantArt)


The Shadow Throne by Django Wexler
The Shadow Campaigns #2 (Goodreads)
**I may have shared this one before but I'm actually reading it this time. Must just be in the right mood. From the second I started reading I've fallen right back into the story/world that the author created.













Furyborn by Claire Legrand
Empirium #1 (Goodreads)
**This is one I've seen around but am not sure how much I want to read. I grabbed it off the hoopla app when looking for something to read at son's evening class. The first chapter was interesting but still not sure.













Hocus Pocus & The All New Sequel by  A.W. Jantha
(Goodreads)
**This is another I'm not sure about. I grabbed it from the library hoping at some point while I had it I would feel like reading it. I'm sure to like the movie part since it seems to follow the movie closely. On the other side I haven't seen much positive about the sequel part.













1 comment:

  1. I hope Furyborn turns out good if you decide to go with it!

    ReplyDelete