Thursday, August 30, 2018

This Week's Reads

The Forest Keeper
by Ashley Cassaday (website)


Creature Academy by Kevin Hanna
(Goodreads)
**Using up my borrows for August on Hoopla and came across this graphic novel. I'm not familiar with it or the author but I really like the artwork on the cover. What I've read of the story is kind of not totally clear, so far, but the artwork is what really works for me.












The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton
Forever Girl #1 (Goodreads)
**I've had this one on my tbr for awhile. Books that include a supernatural, witchy element always interest me. This also includes a touch of mystery, upping the interest.














1 comment:

  1. Supernatural + mystery often gets my attention too. And I like the look of creature Academy.

    That artwork almost reminds of DiTerlizzi's faerie artwork, in a way.

    ReplyDelete