Thursday, September 20, 2018

This Week's Reads

Magic Circle
by MastroB (DeviantArt)


Sandry's Book by Tamora Pierce
Circle of Magic #1 (Goodreads)
**I have seen this series around for what seems like forever. I'm over halfway through and really liking it. I'm not sure why it's called Sandry's Book when it's split pretty evenly between all four of the circle but maybe by the end it'll make sense.













Magic Triumphs by Ilona Andrews
Kate Daniels #10 (Goodreads)
**I hate reading the last book in a series. There always seems to be something about the ending that just doesn't work or make sense for the characters/series. Luckily, every review on this one so far seems to be very positive.













Part of Your World by Liz Braswell
Twisted Tales #5 (Goodreads)
**The Aladdin book was not my favorite retelling but I had to give this one a try. I love Ursula and am curious how the author handles her and Ariel and what I assume will be the inevitable conclusion.

2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to go back to the Kate Daniels series as I've only read the first one. Seems like I'll never get time to read it with all the books I've already got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone seems to love the Kate Daniels books! I hope the conclusion is a good one.

    ReplyDelete