Wednesday, September 12, 2018

This Week's Reads

Dragon Lake Valley
by HammySan (DeviantArt)


Catwoman: Soulstealer by Sarah J Maas
DC Icons #3 (Goodreads)
**I've wanted to read this one since I first saw the cover. I really liked Wonder Woman by Leigh Bardugo, wasn't as crazy about the Batman book by Marie Lu but it was still well written and kept me reading until the end. Since I don't follow the DC comics outside of shows and movies I'm more looking for entertainment than anything that follows a set path.











Red Rising by Pierce Brown
Red Rising #1 (Goodreads)
**This one caught my eye when I was browsing for something different to read. I've been wanting to read it since it first came out just never got around to it.















The Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop
(Goodreads)
**This is another reread for me. As stated before, one of my favorite authors, and this is definitely one of my favorite trilogies.

3 comments:

  1. I just read a good review for Catwoman somewhere (I read too many blogs) and it sounds pretty good, plus I guess Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy are in it, so I definitely want it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harley Quinn can be one of my favorites when done well

      Delete
  2. Red Rising is on my tbr. Honestly I have hundreds of books that I want to read right now and this series is one of them!

    ReplyDelete