Thursday, October 4, 2018

This Week's Reads

The Keeper
by CLB-Raveneye (DeviantArt)



Late Eclipses by Seanan McGuire
October Daye #4 (Goodreads)
**I've really been enjoying this series. I love October's loyalty even when you just want her to stop, take a breath, and think things all the way through before acting. Of course that wouldn't be nearly as much fun or stressful.













Cast in Deception by Michelle Sagara
Chronicles of  Elantra #13 (Goodreads)
**This is one of my favorite fantasy series. It's more about the overall series/world than having a definite villain to fight and bring each book to a close.



Stygian by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Dark Hunter #27 (Goodreads)
**This series has been really hit or miss for me the last couple of books. While Urian isn't one of my favorites I'm hoping there will be more in the story that involves the overall cast of characters.

2 comments:

  1. Some nice covers this week- both Late Eclipses and Cast in dEception - both have that kind of moody, slightly dark quality I like in fantasy covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a ton of urban fantasy series to catch up with. I definitely need to spend some time on them next year.

    ReplyDelete