Thursday, October 25, 2018

This Week's Reads

The Magic of a Tale
by Energiaelca1 (DeviantArt)


Ashes of Honor by Seanan McGuire
October Daye #6 (Goodreads)
**Continuing to work my way through this series. Sounds like all the recent changes to Toby's life are really having an effect. Like that we find out more about a semi-regular side character in this one.














The Disappearances by Emily Bain Murphy
(Goodreads)
**I found this one on the hoopla app. The cover grabbed my attention and the blurb sealed it. Interested in a town where things disappear every seven years and unraveling the reason why.













Lucifer Vol 1 by Holly Black
Cold Heaven (Goodreads)
**Trying to find a new graphic novel series to get into and I have enjoyed Holly Black's writing in the past. The reviews seemed to be mixed with most of the DC faithful not liking it. Since I don't really know DC canon as strongly, hoping that is what they are basing their opinions on.

No comments:

Post a Comment