Thursday, October 18, 2018

This Week's Reads

A Home in the Green
by Jerry8448 (DeviantArt)



Brief Cases by Jim Butcher
The Dresden Files #15.1 (Goodreads)
**I am so ready for another full length Dresden novel. Another collection of shorts (some already read in other anthologies) will have to tide me over for now.














The Better Part of Darkness by Kelly Gay
Charlie Madigan #1 (Goodreads)
**I'm not sure what prompted my request for this book, I think it was a reader also liked suggestion on Goodreads. I like the dark gritty look of the cover and I'm hoping the story/world has the same feel.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the look of The Better Part of darkness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the Kelly Gay one mostly except for stupid things the MC was doing. Kind of drifted a little in places but it was well written.

    ReplyDelete