Thursday, June 28, 2012

Follow Friday

Follow Friday is now hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of course and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs!

Q.Birthday Wishes — Blow out the candles and imagine what character could pop out of your cake…who is it and what book are they from??

A. This should be easier than it is. For me it depends on what I'm reading at the moment. I'm reading the Kushiel series by Jacqueline Carey right now so I'm going to go with Jocelin.

9 comments:

  1. Haven't heard of the series, but I'm sure she's an excellent choice :)

    Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to read this series, heard so much good things about it.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read them but I looked them up and the covers are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing! I'm an old follower.
    My FF
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read that series, so I can't really comment on your choice :D

    I'm a new linky and GFC follower.

    FF post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never read that series, happy Friday!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow_29.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice answer. I'm a new GFC follower


    Happy Friday!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jocelin is a great choice, I would love to learn more about him. it's an amazing series.

    old follower

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't read this series, but I'm sure it's a great pick!
    Happy Friday!

    new follower :)
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower through Linky, GFC, and Networked Blogs. Follow me back over at my blog? :)

    ReplyDelete