Sunday, August 19, 2012

NBUs Art, Eats, & What Other

This is a new feature I started where I can talk about just about anything, including books. I will be sharing art/artists that I enjoy as well as some of my favorite recipes. The what other is just that, what ever other thing I can think of to talk about.

Art
Mirabella
by Rachel Anderson

Eats
Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes
I got this recipe from my Aunt (I don't know where she got it).

1 box of yellow cake mix, (replace water with juice from pineapples) prepare using directions on the box.
Mix 1/3 cup of brown sugar with 2 tbsp of melted butter. Place small amount in each cupcake wrapper.
Place pineapple in wrapper then scoop batter on top. Place cherry on top of cupcake mixture.
Bake per directions on cake box.



What Other

Book Trailer for Melissa Marr's Carnival of Souls

No comments:

Post a Comment