Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Time Untime (Dark Hunter # 17)
by Sherrilyn Kenyon
published by St Martin's Press
expected release date: August 7, 2012

Summary: Setting: Las Vegas, NV

The Mayans aren’t the only ones with a 2012 prophecy…

Long before recorded history, there was a warrior so feared that everyone trembled before his wrath. Only a brutal betrayal by the one closest to him could defeat him. But not even death was the end of a man so strong.

The Time Untime approaches…

Kateri Avani has been plagued her entire life with dreams she doesn’t understand. Images of places she’s never been and of a man she’s never seen. Her quest for answers has driven her to Las Vegas where she hopes to finally silence the demons in her mind.

What she never anticipates is coming face to face with the warrior who has haunted her her entire life.

Ren Waya came back from the dead to...

**Can only say I love this series and author. Some are better than others but I always look forward to them.

5 comments:

  1. Nice. I'm way behind on this series, but that seems to be the case with a lot of books lately. Damn this working for a living thing. LOL

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I to have been waiting for this book to come out! Thanks for spotlighting it!

    Here is my WOW: http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2273

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have't read any of this series. It sounds fantastic. Great pick..

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=2972

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of these, but this one sounds so good! I'll have to look into it!
    WoW at Libby Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time Untime is going to be absolutely amazing. I haven't read all of the books in the Dark-hunter series but I'm working on it. Great pick!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete