Thursday, March 19, 2015

Some Thursday Randomness

Saw this table on Colossal (website). At this time with a ten year old boy I could never have a table like this but I love the whimsy of it.
Up Balloon Coffee Table
by Duffy London (website)
Epic Reads did a column on beautiful end papers in books. I always love when there are detailed, well done maps in fantasy books. From the list they showed the end papers for Fairest by Marissa Meyer was my favorite.

I'm probably just missing them but I haven't seen as many book trailers lately. Liked the artwork in this one. Mark of the Thief by Jennifer A. Nielsen

1 comment:

  1. That table doesn't look very practical, but I still love how it looks! And it's getting harder to find gorgeous end papers in books these days, so love it when I find any. Thanks for sharing!

    Terri @ Alexia's Books and Such...

    ReplyDelete