Monday, March 23, 2015

What I'm Reading

Another weird/ bad reading week with nothing to really write a review on. I'm having trouble settling on a book and sticking with it for any length of time.
*credit to whomever does the Monday Reading meme. **It's Monday! What are you Reading? hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey

Prince of Fools (Goodreads)
by Mark Lawrence

**I haven't read anything by this author before. I'm liking the world even if I'm not sure about the main character so far. Hard to get behind a guy who starts the book off describing himself as a coward.






The Night Circus (Goodreads)
by Erin Morgenstern

**Trying another audio book. My problem so far is that if I'm not doing something on my laptop I find myself wanting to pick up a book even though I'm listening to one.






Marvel 1602 (Goodreads)
by Neil Gaiman

**Was looking for something different to read while on the road. Saw this while looking through the graphic novels at the library. I like both Neil Gaiman and Marvel so had to give it a try.






**eta name of Monday meme and host

No comments:

Post a Comment