Thursday, November 5, 2015

Some Thursday Randomness

Still in a reading slump, even trying series I know I usually enjoy is not working. In the meantime, I've been binge watching and falling into internet time sucks.

Around the Web
Saw this while on Colossal (link). I found both the music and the graphic calming and enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

Slowly Rising from kanahebi on Vimeo.

Rolling Stone did a great article on Adele (link), it's long but interesting all the same. Love her new song and cannot wait to hear more.
ART
Short film by artist Glen Keane called Nephtali. The art of both the ballerina and artist/animation is beautiful.


Loved these steampunk pieces from Sue Beatrice (All Natural Arts) created from Natural, Recycled and Upcycled Elements

No comments:

Post a Comment