Wednesday, November 25, 2015

This Weeks Reads



The Poe Estate by Polly Shulman (Goodreads)

I'm almost done with this one. I did not know until I was doing this post that it was part of a series. It reads well and I have not felt like I was missing anything from the previous two books.














Mycroft Holmes by Kareem Abdul- Jabbar & Anna Waterhouse (Goodreads)

This was more a curiosity pick than anything. Holmes stories tend to be hit and miss for me. My first thought when I saw this was "Is that the basketball player" (it is). Then I saw him on tv talking about how he became interested in Sherlock Holmes and why he wrote the story and it made me more curious about it. Hoping to start this one this week but with Thanksgiving may not get much reading in.

No comments:

Post a Comment