Wednesday, November 11, 2015

This Week's Reads


This is to highlight some books that I'm reading this week.
Sorcerer to the Crown by Zen Cho (Goodreads) : This one is starting slow but I'm still hoping it picks up. I like the setting and find Zacharias' story to be one I want to know more about. I'm not sure about Miss Gentleman yet. I want to like her but so far I'm on the fence.

The Merchant of Dreams (Night's Masque #2) by Anne Lyle (Goodreads) : I'm just starting this one but found it easy to fall back into the world of Mal and Colby. Between rogue groups of skraylings and Mal reconnected with his brother and old friend this is looking promising. Hoping there is not too much focus on a real relationship between Mal and Colby (the only thing I didn't like about book 1).

No comments:

Post a Comment