Wednesday, March 7, 2018

This Week's Reads

Magic Stone
by VityaR83 (DeviantArt)

This Fallen Prey by Kelley Armstrong
Rockton #3 (Goodreads)
**I have really enjoyed the first two books in this series and seen good things about this one. With my sporadic reading of late I'm hoping this will get me back into a normal for me reading flow.














The Immortals by Jordanna Max Brodsky
Olympus Bound #1 (Goodreads)
**I actually grabbed Olympus Bound but realized it is book 3 and I still hadn't gotten around to reading this one. I've always been a fan of mythology and I like the idea of it mixed with UF.














Silence by Michelle Sagara
The Queen of The Dead #1 (Goodreads)
**I already finished this one and liked it a lot more than I was expecting. Emma finds out she is a necromancer from the people sent to kill her before she came into her powers. I did wish there was more info about the hunters group and even more about the necromancers themselves. We are basically told that they are all evil but other than one other necromancer later in the story we only know Emma so hard to go from that.

1 comment:

  1. I loved This Fallen Prey. I need more rockton books ha ha. The Immortals I liked too, mostly, but I wasn't as fond of the sequel. I hope you enjoy it- the premise is really cool.

    ReplyDelete