Wednesday, March 14, 2018

This Week's Reads

Elantra: High Lord, Consort, Evarrim and Ynpharion
by  MathiaArkoniel (DeviantArt)
**I didn't end up picking up any books from the library this week so sharing some kindle books I've picked up recently.
***This fanart is from one of my favorite series by Michelle Sagara.


Newsletter Exclusives: Volume 1 by Nalini Singh
(Goodreads)
**This is a compilation of all the short stories that were previously released to Singh's newsletter subscribers. The couple that I've already read tend to be very short, maybe a couple of pages total.













Beyond The Veil by Pippa DaCosta
The Veil #1 (Goodreads)
**I received an offer for a different book by this author but kept seeing mentions of this series when looking at the reviews. Not sure if this is more UF or PNR but it sounds like it has a great lead female so looking forward to reading it.













The Hunter and The Witch by Rachel Chanticleer
Crescent City Arcana #.05 (Goodreads)
**This is a prequel to the Crescent City Arcana series. Anything with witches is going to grab my attention. Add in a Roman warrior enslaved to kill any rival witches (until that one time he doesn't) and it sound like a recipe for a good story. I am also not familiar with this author and thought it would be a good way to check out her writing.
***This is a free read from the kindle store.











1 comment:

  1. Ooh I like that art. Looks like a court of high elves or something...

    Beyond the Veil looks good.

    ReplyDelete