Wednesday, March 21, 2018

This Week's Reads

Call of The Hunt
by LMessecar (DeviantArt)
**Cover art from the Alpha & Omega series



The Language of Thorns: Midnight Tales & Dangerous Magic by Leigh Bardugo, Illustrator Sara Kipin
(Goodreads)
**This is a set of short stories that take place in Bardugo's GrishaVerse. I've read a couple so far, and love both the stories and the illustrations. Shadow and Bone is the only book I've read from this series but do not feel like I'm lost or missing something while reading these shorts.











Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs
Alpha & Omega #5 (Goodreads)
**People scoff but I have been known to say that I love this series even more than the Mercy series. I love Charles and Anna as well as Bran. There's also something about the Montana setting that I love reading about (even if I wouldn't want to live there).

1 comment:

  1. I've heard other bloggers say the same thing, that they prefer the Alpha/ Omega series. I've only read the first Mercy book but I need to read more...

    ReplyDelete