Wednesday, March 28, 2018

This Week's Reads

Tarantulip 
by Cryptid-Creations (DeviantArt)
**Still waiting on Spring around here so went with cute and Spring-like.


The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw
(Goodreads)
**A town haunted/cursed by three sisters that they killed for witchcraft centuries earlier. I couldn't pass this one up. I love a good witch story and this sounds promising.














Dawn Study by Maria V Snyder
Soulfinders #3, Study #6 (Goodreads)
**I'm actually doing a reread on this series. The first three, especially Poison Study, are some of my favorite books ever.















A Time of Dread by John Gwynne
Of Blood and Bone #1 (Goodreads)
**I'm not really sure about this one. It was sitting there looking all fantasy like, plus, it has angels vs demons with others mixed in. It seems to have good ratings so definitely giving it a try. 

1 comment:

  1. Dawn Study looks great, love the cover. Hope these are all good!

    ReplyDelete