Friday, March 18, 2011

Follow Friday and Blog Hop





Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee. This weeks question:

Q. How did you come up with your blog name? Mine was just based purely on the type of books I read, which is just about any. Whether I buy them new or used or borrow them from the library it's all good with me.




Book Blogger Hop
The Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This meme is hosted by Crazy For Books.


This weeks question:
"Do you read only one book at a time, or do you have several going at once?"


I definitely have more than one going at a time. I sometimes have trouble deciding what I feel like reading so I'll start several until one just pulls me in.

Have a Great Week! Happy Reading and Hopping!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kristina,

    Hopping through - I like your lastest quote. I agree with your. There should be a movie to go with that song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coming through on the blog hop.

    I have no problem reading two books at a time though it does not happen often. I generally like to finish one and then start another

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower, hopping by!

    I love your blog name!

    Happy Friday!
    My Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hia, just hopping by. You're the first person I've dropped in on who says they read more than one at once. I generally will only read one book at a time but when I'm reading non-fiction I usually have a fiction book going to as I find it harder to relax with non-fiction and sometimes need a break

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how folks do it....I am amazed at how many people read more than one book at at time. :)

    Stop by my blog for a giveaway of LINEN QUEEN courtesy of Sarah from Hachette Books and to see my answer to this week's Blog Hop question.

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just hopping by, your newest follower :) I like your blog title - it's simply and catchy.


    Check out my 100 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY and enter to win some of my favorite swag!

    TGIF Post Link

    Mandy @ Embrace Your Oddities

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I usually read several books too. It all depends on what mood I'm in.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through - I do really like your name.
    I can understand starting a few books to get a feel for them and then reading one...I'm not sure I could read too many in one go though!

    Have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete