Sunday, March 6, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by the Kristi over at The Story Siren. The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.The idea of In My Mailbox is to bring books to the attention of our blog readers and to encourage interaction with other blogs.


I haven't done one of these in awhile. Things are finally starting to settle down around here so hopefully I can get some reading done.


Gifts: 
Blood Wyne By Jasmine Galenorn
Tangled Webs and The Shadow Queen By Anne Bishop (Black Jewels Novels)
Zombies Vs. Unicorns   Black Vs.Larbalestier


Library:
Moon Sworn By Keri Arthur
Ghost Town By Rachel Caine
Num8ers By Rachel Ward


Bought:
Balefire  By Cate Tiernan
The Iron Witch By Karen Mahoney


Received for Review:
Quicksilver By Joy Spraycar
Running on Empty By Sandra Balzo
The Restorer By Amanda Stevens


So what did you get? Happy Reading and Have a Great Week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment