Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Favorite Reads in 2012

Favorite Reads in 2012

These are a few of my favorite reads from 2012. Whether it's a single book or a series that I enjoyed reading.

Fair Game (Alpha & Omega #3) by Patricia Briggs (Goodreads/review)
The Paladin Prophecy (Paladin Prophecy #1) by Mark Frost (Goodreads/review)
Dark Currents (Agent of Hel #1) by Jacqueline Carey (Goodreads/review)
Series
Phedre's Trilogy (Goodreads) by Jacqueline Carey; Kushiel's Dart (review), Kushiel's Chosen (review)
Parasol Protectorate (Goodreads) by Gail Carriger; Soulless (review), Changeless (review), Blameless (review), Heartless (review)
Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Goodreads) by Rick Riordan; I read books 2-5 in 2012 but didn't review

There were also favorites from my go to authors

1 comment:

  1. I'm so curious about dark current, it is on my wishlist. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete