Thursday, January 14, 2016

Some Thursday Randomness

TV
Anyone watching The Shannara Chronicles on MTV (here)? I have to start by saying I have not read the books so I don't know how true to the books the show is. So far, I am entertained enough to give it a couple more episodes before making a final decision. You can also watch the first four episodes online at the link above.


DC's Legends of Tomorrow starts on the CW (facebook) 01/21/2016. This is another that I'm not familiar with the original storyline. This can be a good thing sometimes. I don't find myself overanalyzing the show/movie I just see if it entertains me. There seems to be so many shows coming out this year that this may end up like Arrow and I'll watch when the dvd comes out.

Art
First a coloring book for the Doctor Who fans out there. Comes out February 2016 from Penguin (pre-order)


Allanon (played by Manu Bennett)
by Suzanne Helmigh (DeviantArt)
Doctor Who Space Travel
by David Hoffrichter (DeviantArt)

1 comment:

  1. I watched the first episode of Shannara and thought it was okay- it's got possibilities. Like you I'm going to wait to reserve judgment for a few more episodes.

    Legends of tomorrow looks good, I don't know the comic either but I'm going to try and keep up with it.

    I like the Allanon DevianArt.

    ReplyDelete