Wednesday, January 13, 2016

This Week's Reads

**I managed to read/start all my books from last week,I don't think I will get to all of this week's.


House Immortal (House Immortal #1) by Devon Monk
Goodreads
**I've just started this one. It is interesting so far. Still in the early stages trying to figure out how the world is set up and works.








Down The Rabbit Hole ~ Anthology
J.D. Robb, Mary Blayney, Elaine Fox, Mary Kay McComas, R.C. Ryan
Goodreads
**Picked this up for the J.D Robb story. Will try a few of the others but might not read them all.









Iced (Fever #6) by Karen Marie Moning
Goodreads
**I really enjoyed reading the original 5 books from this series. I'm worried about this living up to those books.










The Crown Tower (The Riyria Chronicles) by Michael J. Sullivan
Goodreads
** Came across these and decided to give them a try. I'm going to try reading them in chronological order rather than release date order.









No comments:

Post a Comment