Thursday, January 21, 2016

Some Thursday Randomness

Movies
I liked the look of the Suicide Squad poster/s that Warner Brothers has released.


I'm not sure about the first look at the new Wonder Woman. I'm of an age that I have a very set image of Wonder Woman in my mind that, even though this sounds like it could be good, I don't know if I can get past the actual character image.


Random Things
Saw way too many things around the web this week but really liked these two.

Originally seen on Colossal (website) artist Ola Shekhtman creates rings from famous city skylines. The ones above are San Francisco and London. You can find all her items in her Esty shop (here).
Apparently this plush offered by Game Guardians on esty has been around for awhile. The demand for Falkor from The Neverending Story was so great that they now sell the pattern so you can make your own.

Fan Art
On a Doctor Who kick for some reason. Found it difficult to find any with my favorite, Donna, that didn't also have all the other companions in it.
Doctor Who - Companions
by Strawberrygina (DeviantArt)
Bad Wolf
by Kinky ChiChi (deviantArt)

1 comment:

  1. That poster is kind of awesome- and so is the new trailer, really. I've never read Suicide Squad but I'm pretty excited for this movie. It looks fun. And I kinda like the new Wonder Woman, although I still think of the old TV version. I like that they're playing up the warrior angle for her, with the sword and all that. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete