Thursday, January 28, 2016

Some Thursday Randomness

TV
I knew at some point that The Magicians was based off the books but had forgotten until I started watching the first episode. I've liked what I've seen so far. The acting is definitely better than the next show in this post. For the most part I liked the books so it will depend on the writing and actors for the show.


Next up Shadowhunters. I wanted to like this, I really did. I am still recording it in hopes that it might get better but chances are looking slim. Some things work but overall the acting is what is killing it for me. The girl playing Clary didn't bug me until the last episode and it wasn't even her acting it was her running. If they are going to put these actresses in these heels and then expect them to run around chasing things, they need to practice until they look comfortable doing it. Oh well, like I said may give it a few more weeks before fully giving up.


Fun Stuff
Just a random dance video...


Art
I cannot think of a time when I would pay this much for a vase (almost $1200) but they are really beautiful pieces.
High Wave Vase
by Kela's Gallery ( website
DeviantArt
Music Fractals
by Dmitry Bitus (deviantArt

Magician of Darkness
by Hyun (deviantart)

No comments:

Post a Comment