Monday, January 4, 2016

Can't Wait Books 2016

Starting off the New Year looking forward. These are just some of the books I cannot wait to read this year.

Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare (The Dark Artifices #1)
Goodreads
expected release date: March 8, 2016
**I haven't really kept up to date on her Shadow Hunter's but something about the book blurb just caught my attention. May end up waiting to see what people who have actually read it say.






Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Goodreads
expected release date: January 5, 2016
**This is the one I've seen on every year end/looking forward blog I've read the past couple of weeks. I always worry when there is so much hype but really hoping this one lives up to it all.






A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab
Goodreads
expected release date: February 23, 2016
**I've been waiting for this book since the day I finished A Darker Shade of Magic. Loved just about everything about book 1 and cannot wait to go back to Kell, Rhy, and Lila's world.






Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs
Goodreads
expected release date: March 8, 2016
**A world I have loved since the first. Whether it is this series or Alpha and Omega they always seem to end way too soon.







Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop (The Others #4)
Goodreads
expected release date: March 8, 2016
**Another Author/Series that is always on my favorites list. I love the world of The Others just as much as I loved her Black Jewels world.







Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr
Goodreads
expected release date: March 1, 2016
**Almost passed by this one without reading what it was about. The cover looks more like a contemporary read than a fantasy that takes place in faerie.








The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
Goodreads
expected release date: May 3, 2016
**I'm a sucker for all things Rick Riordan writes.







Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
Goodreads
expected release date: January 5, 2015
**Another that I've seen everywhere. Also, I love witches.

No comments:

Post a Comment