Wednesday, April 13, 2016

This Week's Reads





Free Agent by J.C. Nelson
Grimm Agency #1 (Goodreads)
**I've been trying a lot of new UF/PNR series lately. So far I'm having good luck with them. This one has fairy godfathers, magical happily ever afters, dragons and more.













Bought a couple of books this past week. Wasn't really looking for anything specific and don't know anything about these two books. I've found some of my favorite authors this way.

Behind the Shattered Glass by Tasha Alexander
Lady Emily Mystery #8 (Goodreads)
**This isn't the first in the series but I don't mind catching up. The cover and description seemed like a mystery that I would enjoy.














Dirty Magic by Jaye Wells
Prospero's War #1 (Goodreads)
**This one has been on my list since it came out. Finally giving it a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment