Wednesday, April 20, 2016

This Week's Reads



Jane Steele by Lyndsay Faye
(Goodreads)
**This is one I'm not sure about. I've never been big on classics but this retelling/ based off book sounds like something I would really like. We'll see, hopefully I can finish it once I start.













These next two are ones I own and still have not gotten around to reading.


City Of Stairs by Robert Jackson Bennett
The Divine Cities #1 (Goodreads)
**I've seen good things about this one. I'm not familiar with the author so hoping it lives up to all the good reviews.















Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children #1 (Goodreads)
**The cover of this grabbed my attention the first time I saw it. For some reason I just let it sit there, even after the hubs had read it, and never picking it up. It still looks interesting and the trailer for the movie looks just as interesting. Finally going to get around to reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment