Wednesday, May 4, 2016

This Week's Reads



Jim Butcher's Dresden Files: Down Town #1
(Goodreads)
**Dresden is one of my favorite main characters and I pick them up whenever I see them.















Gotham Academy, Vol. 2: Calamity by Becky Cloonan, Brenden Fletcher, Karl Kerschl
(Goodreads)
**One of the few lately that I enjoyed both the story and the graphics in Vol 1.













Catching up on my NetGalley dashboard:

Hidden Huntress by Danielle L Jensen
The Malediction Trilogy #2 (Goodreads)
**Book 1 was a 5 star read for me. Haven't seen much about book 2, hoping it is as good.















Shaman Rises by C.E. Murphy
The Walker Papers #9 (Goodreads)
**This is the last book in this series and I'm sorry to see it go. Not a lot of books/series out there about Shamanic warrior/healers.

No comments:

Post a Comment