Wednesday, May 18, 2016

This Week's Reads


The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
The Trials of Apollo #1 (Goodreads)
**One of my favorite middle grade/ mythology authors. Apollo has never been one of my favorites, no matter which author was writing him. Still looking forward to reading this one.














Lumiere by Jacqueline E Garlick
The Illumination Paradox #1 (Goodreads)
**Another book on my netgalley dashboard. I started this at one time and really liked it but put it down. Hoping its still enjoyable and I can stick through til the end.














The Summer Dragon by Todd Lockwood
The Evertide #1 (Goodreads)
**Picked up purely on the cover, brought home on the description. There's just something about the yin yang made out of light and dark dragons that I really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment